Learn To Cross Stitch - Mini's

Learn To Cross Stitch - Mini's
My 1st Stitch™ Mini Counted Cross Stitch Kits is a series of new cross stitch designs that are fresh & fun mini designs. Ideal for beginners. Included are easy to learn instructions with how-to steps showing you how its done. Beginner stitchers can create a quick and easy project. Everything you need in 1 kit: 14 count Aida cloth, 3" round Hot Pink frame, 9 pre-sorted cotton floss bobbin, needle, instructions and easy to read chart.
Links to Designers thru Names.




My 1st Stitch Butterfly Mini



My 1st Stitch Cup Cake Mini



My 1st Stitch Dragonfly Mini



My 1st Stitch Dream Rainbow



My 1st Stitch Fly Free Mini




My 1st Stitch Girls Rule Mini



My 1st Stitch Heart Mini


My 1st Stitch Love



My 1st Stitch Owl



My 1st Stitch Owl Mini




My 1st Stitch P.S. I Love You Mini



My 1st Stitch Panda Mini



My 1st Stitch Peace Mini



My 1st Stitch Whoo Loves You Mini



My 1st Stitch You're Sweet Mini


Enjoy..more to come!